VM Series Video Microscopes
SERIES VIDEO MICROSCOPES
The VM Series high-resolution video microscopes have been
specifically designed for viewing small electronic components, wave-guides,
electro-mechanical assemblies, medical devices, seals, fibers, catheters, etc., which
require high magnification visual inspection. The VM Series microscopes integrate a
CCD video camera, fiber optic illumination system, and high-resolution "infinity
corrected" optics, and are ideal for use in factory automation and machine vision
- Outstanding high-resolution image.
- Choice of objectives from 4X to 100X.
- On screen video magnification from 110.06X to 5,503.3X
(using 1/3" CCD camera and 13" color monitor).
- Accepts all infinity corrected objectives with RMS thread
and 200mm focal length.
- Compact size: 7" x 2" (180mm x 45mm).
- Light weight: 1.38 lb. (0.63 kg).
- Machine mountable: Four 4mm x 6mm threaded mounting
holes are provided on three faces.
- Coaxial "cool light" illumination with variable
intensity light control.
- Choice of configurations.
- Optional filter sets available.
- An ideal system for inspection and alignment on machine
vision systems, or in quality control or quality assurance applications.
- Machine mountable for difficult to access areas.
- Can be used with a variety of peripheral equipment:
Video micrometers, video printers, VCR's, image archive systems, etc.
- Multiple magnifications with interchangeable objective
- Flexible configurations for OEM applications.
- Portable, rugged, and ideally suited for remote site
- Infinity corrected optics.
with CK3900 Camera, and
FL150 Light Source & FL150/95 Light Guide
|Orientation of CCD Camera
Built-in Tube Lens
For more information or a price quote, please contact
Labtek at 408-871-7700, fax 408-871-7800, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Home] [Microscopes] [Illumination]
[Video & Lenses] [Measuring]
[Services] [Vendor List]
Copyright © 1998,
Terran Technology, Inc.; Labtek Division
November 06, 2012