ML8500 Series Metallurgical Microscopes
ML8500 SERIES UNIVERSAL METALLURGICAL MICROSCOPES
The ML8500 Series features an
Infinity Optical System with reflected light brightfield, darkfield and simple
polarization technique, and transmitted light brightfield illumination.
All ML8500 Series microscopes are supplied with styrofoam
case, dust cover, and instruction manual.
standard configurations as listed below.
Binocular Head, erect image, with quartz depolarizer.
MA603/05, Trinocular Head, non-erect image, with quartz
depolarizer. A two position beam splitter beam splitter direct 100% of the light to
the eyepieces or directs 80% of the light to the trinocular tube and 20% of the light to
MA495/05, Inclined Trinocular Head, erect image, with
quartz depolarizer. A two position beam splitter beam splitter direct 100% of the
light to the eyepieces or directs 100% of the light to the trinocular tube.
illuminator with full Koehler design equipped with 12V 50W halogen light source, infinity
system lens, field iris, aperture iris and filter slots. Capable of brightfield,
darkfield or simple reflected light polarization technique. Includes blue, green,
yellow and neutral density filters (ND2 and ND8) in mounts. Electronic transformer
with variable rheostat control are supplied in a separate case. Transmitted light
Koehler illuminator with 6V 30W halogen lamp, electronic transformer, and variable
rheostat are built into the base.
|Objective Changer & Objectives
Extra large, revolving quadruple ball-bearing nosepiece.
Infinity corrected S-Plan brightfield/darkfield objectives:
MA331, BD S-Plan MET 4X/0.10, WD 16mm
MA332, BD S-Plan MET 10X/0.25, WD 7.4mm
MA333, BD S-Plan MET 20X/0.40, WD 5.2mm
MA334, BD S-Plan MET 40X/0.65, WD 0.8mm
MA335, BD S-Plan MET 60X/0.85, WD 0.3mm
mechanical stage 172mm x 130mm top plate with 94.5mm diameter clear glass insert, 100mm x
100mm travel. Equipped with precision ball-bearing guides and low position drop-down
coaxial controls for X-Y movement.
Paired DIN KHW 10X super wide 20mm field of view eyepieces.
Optional: 12.5X, 15X, 20X eyepieces.
with rack and pinion focusable substage condenser with iris diaphragm and filter tray and
clear blue filter.
low positioned coarse and fine focus controls, graduated to 2 microns per division, are
fitted with tension adjustment and safety autostop. The focus range is 35mm.
The movement runs in extra wide precision ball-bearing hardened steel tracks.
||Size and Weight
Binocular 200mm (W) x 410mm
(D) x 480mm (H), net weight 10.75 kg.
ML 8530 Trinocular 200mm (W) x 410mm (D) x 525mm (H), net
weight 10.73 kg.
KHW 10X, 20mm field of view
|B.D. S-Plan MET 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X
||Vertical Koehler 12V 50W brightfield/darkfield and polarization techniques.
Transmitted Koehler 6V 30W for brightfield observation.
The following accessories for measurement are
available for the ML8500 Series:
- MA414, Filar Micrometer Eyepiece with inclined monocular
- MA255, Linear Micrometer, 10mm divided into 100 units, 21mm
diameter for KHW10X eyepiece.
- MA256, Linear Micrometer, 5mm divided into 100 units, 21mm
diameter for KHW10X eyepiece.
- MA284, Cross-line Reticle, 21mm diameter for KHW10X
- MA540, Cross-line with 0.1mm graduations, 21mm diameter for
- MA292, Metal Stage Micrometer, 1mm divided into 100 units,
- MA489, HWF 12.5X eyepiece, high eyepoint, field number 15mm.
- MA408, HWF 15X eyepiece, high eyepoint, field number 12.2mm
- MA409, HWF 20X eyepiece, high eyepoint, field number 9.2mm.
- Objective: MA335, BD S-Plan MET 60X/0.85, WD 0.3mm
- Filters (29.8mm diameter for use in tray of substage
- MA290/05, Green clear filter.
- MA291, Polarizing filter.
- MA196, ND2 Neutral density filter.
- MA197, ND8 Neutral density filter.
- MA803, Substage Condenser with iris diaphragm and filter
- MA686, Adapter to mount RMS standard thread objective to BD
- MA275/05, Spare halogen lamp, 12V 50W for incident
- MA326, Spare halogen lamp, 6V 30W for transmitted
- MA327, Fuse 3A.
For more information on a product or to
request a price quote, please contact us by phone at
877-837-7260 (toll free) or 408-871-7700, fax
408-871-7800, or email us at email@example.com.
[Home] [Microscopes] [Illumination]
[Video & Lenses] [Measuring]
[Services] [Vendor List]
Copyright © 1998,
Terran Technology, Inc.; Labtek Division
November 06, 2012